FAIRMILE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

From NAUTIPEDIA
Jump to navigationJump to search

FAIRMILE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD acquistò nel 1953 il cantiere BERWICK che divenne FAIRMILE BERWICK. Continuò a progettare sia per il suo cantiere che per altri.

The Fairmile Construction Company Ltd. drawing office at Cobham, Surrey (circa 1962/63).. During the Second World War it was within these same offices that designs for the legendary Fairmile motor launches were drawn up. Photo: Courtesy of Mrs Kay Blackwood, Suffolk (widow of former Fairmile designer, Joseph Blackwood).

HISTORY


FLEET